Wednesday, November 16, 2011

Co-op ending for the season

I am really surprised at how much I have enjoyed working with the homeschool co-op this semester.  Friday will be our last day, and it has flown by.  I am so glad to be involved, and to get to know so many wonderful women and children!!  I love getting out of the house and letting my kids learn and play every Friday.  I have been praying that God will guide us and show us what His will is, and when He brought this along, I wasn't really sure how I would feel about it, but I am SO glad I chose to follow His guidance.  I will really miss the friends I have made, and I am looking forward to it starting back up in a few months.  Always follow God, He knows what He is doing, even if it doesn't quite make sense to you at the moment!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

norton family