Monday, January 31, 2011

Painting

Well, as of today, I have only 11 days left in NC.  That means only 11 days to pack up my house, stage it, and make it look like new!  Needless to say, it is taking a lot of  effort to not panic and stress.  Today I was painting all day.  The kitchen looks amazing, my bathroom is looking good too.  I have a little to do in my room, and Ashley's but the rest of the house is coming together nicely!  The only room not really looking that great is the kids room.  About 3 months ago, I had this brilliant idea to let the kids pick out the paint for their room.  What color did they pick?  Orange.  Not just any orange, Tigger orange!!  So, now that we are up and moving, I have to re-paint their room a neutral color.  Can you believe not everyone in the world wants an orange bedroom?!  I was shocked ;)  Oh well, I like change, and now I can go shopping for new paint.  I guess there is a silver lining here!  Now, off to paint some more!!  I hope the house sells quickly, that is my motivation!!

1 comment:

norton family