Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Mturk

Well, it's official.  I am now an mturk.  It's actually pretty fun.  It wouldn't pay enough to live off of LOL but it's a nice way to fill in my free time :)  I like to do surveys anyway, so this is a good way to have fun and get paid.  Maybe I'm getting ahead of myself. If you don't know what an mturk is, it's where you do surveys or write papers or other things and you get paid for it.  Between $0.01-$10+.  Most of the surveys I do only take a few minutes and the pay about $0.50 each.  It's not much but you never know.  Every little bit helps.  I think in 2 days I have made like $12 LOL.  So it's not really something you would want to do long term, but I am enjoying it for now.  It's always nice to have a little spending money!!  It hurts my brain after awhile though because you REALLY have to pay attention.  They always throw things into the survey to to throw you off and make sure you aren't slacking LOL.  It keeps you on your toes, that's for sure!! 

No comments:

Post a Comment

norton family