Monday, February 7, 2011

Car

My husband, the best body man/mechanic ever, decided last year to buy an old car and fix it up.  One year later, the car is just about done.  We just picked it up today from getting it painted, and man, it looks GOOD!  Now to add the decals, and I will snap some photos and post soon, hopefully before we leave Saturday.  He did an amazing job, I can't believe it is the same car.  When I first saw it, it was the ugliest thing I had ever seen.  I never wanted to be seen in it.  LOL Now, it looks so awesome, I can't believe how good of a job he did!  Just wait . . . you'll see . . .

2 comments:

  1. Please tell me you took pictures before the makeover!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, I did :) Although, they almost made my camera break ;)

    ReplyDelete

norton family