Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Stressed

Well, our house is officially on the market.  I am hopeful that it will sell quickly, but the reality is that it could take a long time for it to sell.  I am thankful to be able to stay with family, but it is always stressful to stay at someone else's house.  You have to be so careful not to ruin anything of theirs.  I am glad we were raised to respect other people's belongings, and take better care of their things than my own.  Not everyone is like that, but it really is an important quality to have.  I am grateful my parents taught it to us, but it does make staying at other people's house more stressful :)  I am still trying to unpack everything.  I notice that I use a lot more things daily than I thought!!  Today, I have been trying to find my hair straightener.  Ashley just got an edgy, city haircut, and we need the straightener to style it.  Not to mention, my hair gets very frizzy if I don't straighten it.  Needless to say, I cannot find it anywhere.  I know it is packed here somewhere, but I cannot for the life of me, find it.  Oh well, on a good note, we are going to the airforce base that my brother-in-law works at.  He was just promoted to Major, so we are going to the base to congratulate him (and to look around!!)  That should be a fun afternoon.  Nathan is only working part time this week, which is nice to have him home, but stressful because it's 1/2 the paycheck.  Oh well, I know God will provide.  I am trying to just trust him and not be too stressed about everything, but sometimes, it's hard . . .

No comments:

Post a Comment

norton family