Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentine's Day!!

I hope you all have a wonderful Valentine's Day!  I don't think we are doing anything tonight.  Maybe see if my dad'll watch the kids and we can go to DQ or something cheap!!  We usually get candy the day after when it's 50% off!  That way we get twice as much LOL!  Today Nathan started his new job, and is getting sworn in as a federal employee.  He is very excited to work his way up and to have a job he really enjoys having.  I am so thankful that God brought me such a hardworking man.  He really doesn't waste any minutes in the day.  He does a great job of providing for our needs, and training our kids to be godly.  He truly is a wonderful man, and I thank God for my precious gift :) I love him very much.  I hope you all have a wonderful valentine's day with your loved ones. 

1 comment:

norton family