Monday, February 28, 2011

Facebook

I am really getting tired of Facebook, and really don't care to have it anymore.  First, because facebook changes their privacy settings and never says anything about it.  So you are vulnerable.  Second, I don't like having "friends" on there that don't ever write me at all.  It's pretty much giving them info about me without really having a relationship.  I have email that I can talk to my friends, and I hope that they will start blogging too so I can see pictures/updates about them.  The only reason I still have FB is to keep tabs on my friends.  The ones that actually write me and care about my life.  They don't just want gossip to pass on.  And I am really thankful for all my true friends, whether they have FB or not.  I love you all :)

2 comments:

  1. Join the Non-FBer's! Life after FB is so freeing that you'll never look back. I promise that the most important things will surface when you delete your profile. These things will remain....

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been thinking of getting rid of mine too for a lot of the same reasons. Blogging and email is much more personal and those who really want to stay in touch with you will take the time to do it. :)

    ReplyDelete

norton family