Sunday, March 27, 2011

Decisions

Every year God never fails to surprise me.  There is always a new challenge that He uses to grow us closer to Him.  This year is no different.  In fact, I think this is going to be the most trying year we have ever faced.  We know God's will is perfect, but figuring out His plan for our lives is the hard part.  We have quite a few decisions to make that will affect our lives forever.  I am praying that we make the right choices and that God will be pleased with us.  I will keep you posted with how things turn out.  I don't know how or why we are faced with these decisions, but I know God has a plan!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie, just wanted to let you know that I was thinking about you all tonight. Tell Ashley that we miss her in Sunday school and masterclubs :) Praying for you!

    ReplyDelete

norton family