Wednesday, March 16, 2011

Heat wave

Not to sound mean, but I like it when my kids are sick.  They are so cuddly and sweet.  Not that I want them to get sick, but it's a little bonus when it happens.  The only bad thing about them being cuddly with a fever is that I get HOT!  And we can't turn on the fan because they are cold.  I am also thankful for laptops :) I have gotten a lot of work done today while resting with Marissa.  She has a pretty high fever today.  I hope it doesn't last.  She's pretty skinny as it is.  Not eating is not a good thing for her.  So, please pray for her healing, and that Nathan won't get sick either.  He has been working so hard lately, which is such a blessing!!  It's also nice having my parents here to help with Ashley and Dylan and Scamp.  My poor baby has been lying around all day, and doesn't want me to leave her side :(  I am very hot right now, but I love the cuddling!!!

2 comments:

  1. Haha! I thought wow Florida is already that hot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually sick time as well. It actually makes me feel like a mom! Although I feel helpless and not sure what to do, it's my presence that makes him feel better. :) Poor poor Marissa. I hope she gets well soon!

    ReplyDelete

norton family