Friday, March 4, 2011

I have a 12 year old?!?!?!?!

Wow, I cannot believe how fast time flies.  It feels like I just had Ashley not that long ago, and here she is a beautiful 12 year old!!  I have learned so much in the past 12 years.  I am not the perfect parent by far, but  I have grown so much and I am so much wiser in so many areas!!  Since we were moving a few weeks before Ashley's birthday, we had a party in NC with her friends.  It was a horse themed slumber party.  She had soooo much fun!!  Of course, I couldn't NOT celebrate her real birthday, so we had a surprise family party for her here in FL, which was also so much fun!  I am posting some pictures now, from both of her parties.  She also got a new haircut once we got here, which I personally love :)
Happy birthday Ashley!!!!!

NC party
  
 
FL surprise party










No comments:

Post a Comment

norton family