Saturday, July 9, 2011

Baby shower!!

Today was the day of the baby shower.  It was SO much fun!!  Lots of food, lots of laughs :)  Rebecca is so excited for her baby to get here, and we had a great time celebrating this miracle from God!  I had the privilege of feeling the baby kick last night, which was very cool :)  I am so sad that they are moving away in just one week :-( but it was so nice to be able to throw the shower before they leave.  I had a great surprise for her.  Nathan and I made a watermelon baby buggy!  It turned out great, and was a huge hit.  I am SO glad it turned out, we have never done one before, but it looked great!  Everyone had so much fun, and she got a lot of nice baby stuff too.  It was so much fun :)  I am exhausted now, and ready to go to Steak N Shake for dinner!!

Drink table

Chicken salad phyllo cups
  

Mini muffins
Baby buggy!  I am SO glad this turned out :-)



I love these girls!

Ladies having fun

Thank you to my helpers!!

Rebecca opening gifts

2 comments:

  1. WoW that baby buggy turned out great! It really is cute. I know you made you sister feel special :-D

    Tammy Kapoor

    ReplyDelete

norton family