Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Couponing

Since moving back to FL I haven't been as big on couponing.  Partly because they don't have double and triple coupons :(  But also because I have been very busy since I got here.  August is open though, so I think it's time to get back into it.  I love that you can buy coupons for whatever you need in bulk on ebay.  I just bought some for body wash and shampoo.  Combine with BOGO and we are in business to restock the shelves!  I won't go overboard since we're at my parents house, but it will be nice to restock some stuff we're getting low on.  If you have never couponed before you really should start!  It's a great way to get name brand stuff for cents!!

1 comment:

  1. Hey Katie,

    Also go to couponclippers.com and you can buy coupons there ,too. Very cheap :) Love you Girl

    ReplyDelete

norton family