Tuesday, July 5, 2011

Funny

First thing this morning, we decided to drive down to the pool.  I didn't notice that my Dad's truck was in the driveway, and I assumed he was at work.  Well, when we came home I saw that both my dad and mom's cars were in the driveway!  I thought something happened, like someone died or something!  Well, it turns out mom just got back from work early, and dad had the day off!  What is even funnier is that we left Ashley home alone, so she was just walking into my parents room to take a shower and was just singing and walked around the corner in their room, saw my dad shaving and SCREAMED BLOODY MURDER!!  It was SOOOO funny!  Her eyes were HUGE!  She thought she was alone. LOL That was the funniest thing ever :-)

1 comment:

  1. That is hilarious! Poor Ashley....I feel bad for your Dad's ears! :)

    ReplyDelete

norton family