Friday, July 29, 2011

Family fun night

I LOVE homemade pizza.  I absolutely love it!!  I think the thing I like best is you can make it any way you want!!  One night I made chicken alfredo with onion and garlic.  Usually I make supreme.  Sometimes with garlic butter crust, sometimes with marinara for dipping, but ALWAYS it tastes amazing!  Every week my husband jokes with me and tells me "this is the BEST you ever made".  It's so much fun, the kids love to help me (and sample the toppings, even though they ALWAYS want their pizza to just be plain cheese!)  It is something we do every Friday, and I love making these memories.  Once in a great while we will order pizza, but for the most part, half of the fun of family fun night is making the pizzas together, watching a movie, and playing games!!  We take time to just spend time together and have fun (and everyone knows Baptists spell fun F-O-O-D!!!)  I am so thankful for my family, I don't want to take anything for granted!

No comments:

Post a Comment

norton family