Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Fun in the sun

I really need to get a new camera!!  We had an awesome weekend with my cousin Suwanee!  We went to the beach pretty much every day, ate on top of a pier overlooking the ocean, had authentic Thai food (YUMMY), and had wonderful talks together!!  We had a blast.  I only wish I had a camera to capture the fun.  Regardless, it was a great week and we really can't wait to get together again.  I actually got a little tan, for me anyway :)  The weather is warming up enough to go swimming now.  This summer I will be teaching Marissa and hopefully Dylan how to swim without their vests.  They haven't learned yet, since we are hardly ever in water, but now is the time to learn!!  I had a fun time alone with each of my girls today, which was a nice treat for all of us.  I love the Steak and Shake 1/2 price shakes!  It makes for a fun and cheap date!!  We are all exhausted today, and looking forward to bed tonight!!  I hope we all sleep REALLY well tonight!

1 comment:

  1. Hey glad to see a post! Great to hear you had a good time with family!

    ReplyDelete

norton family