Sunday, April 10, 2011

Good day

Tonight my (most of the time) very sweet brother in law took my husband and me out for our birthday's to Arigato's!  It's one of my very favorite restaurants.  It's a Japanese Hibachi Grill, where they cook your food in front of you.  Always a good show and always good food!!  We had a blast.  Thank you Aaron, if you read my blog :) We had a blast!! Domo Arigato!!!  *Thank you very much ;)
Also on a good note, I got a job today!!  I had been praying for a while now asking God if it was His will for me to get a job to help out with the financial strain we have while we wait (still) for our home in NC to sell.  I definitely wanted something that I could do and not miss the kids, maybe at night or something.  Well, I was at a MOPS meeting, and this girl was talking with my mom about looking into day care for her daughter.  I just said in passing that I would be willing to do it if the day care didn't work out.  I mean, once you have a few kids, what is one more, right?!  She was very happy because we are Christian's, and she knows my family, so I got the job for 3x a week!  I am so excited at how God just provided for both my family and her's!  His way is definitely best, and not always what we expect.  I am so thankful for this opportunity and I know that God had His hand in this!  There is nothing too big (or small) for God!  I am in awe of how He provides for us!  What an awesome God we serve :)

2 comments:

  1. That's awesome Katie! Jehovah Jireh!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amen !! Katie when you talk about your struggles you remind me of mine and those two are mine ,too.When I am upset at someone is so easy to do, I have been working on it ,too. Love you !!

    ReplyDelete

norton family