Friday, April 22, 2011

Webkinz

I don't know if any of you have kids that like Webkinz, but my kids LOVE it!  I admit, I have fun playing some of the games as well :)  I know one of my kids has probably 30 of them.  The joy of it is that each stuffed animal unlocks a virtual pet, which means I have over 30 of these things in my house :/  Oh well, I guess my parents had to put up with Troll dolls, I can manage a few stuffed animals!!  As long as they are out of sight ;) 
In just a few weeks, the Webkinz Van will be headed our way!!  I doubt I will have a camera by then, but I promise I will borrow one so I can get lots of pictures of my kids as well as hundreds others that will be attending the event.  The things we do for our kids!!  My kids are all very excited to go, and talk about it almost daily!  It's actually really cute to see them so excited :)  Something fun to do while we wait out the summer until we can join some homeschool groups.  We are also going to MOSI that same week, but that is a whole other post :)

2 comments:

  1. Hoping they come this way so we can go! Waiting to hear what MOSI is?

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOL :) MOSI is the Museum of Science and Industry. The kids are really excited to go. It's a lot of fun!! We'll try to get Maya a code for the webkinz van if we can :)

    ReplyDelete

norton family