Saturday, April 2, 2011

Homeschooling

As you all know, I homeschool our kids and I love it!  It is not easy, it's not always fun, but it's what God wants me to do, and I do it proudly!  I found on YouTube a little thing about homeschooling and I loved it, so I thought I would share the link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W2ambQ6uX4s&NR=1
I hope you enjoy it as much as I do!  I am so excited to see what God has in store this next year.  When I have a 7th grader, 2nd grader and kindergartner!  Wow, what fun we will have!  I am thinking of joining a co-op that has classes on Friday's from 9-1.  We'll see what happens, but I am excited to look into it!  I hope you all consider homeschooling.  It's the best way to know what your kids are being taught!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

norton family