Sunday, May 15, 2011

Date night

One thing I love that we get to do here, is that every Sunday night is our date night.  I also love the endless supply of restaurants that we can choose from :)  We have our favorites, of course, but we also get to try new ones once in awhile when we are feeling adventurous.  What I really love about date night though, is that Nathan and I get to spend some time alone together.  Just talking, and reconnecting on a weekly basis is so wonderful!  The kids also love the time alone with their grandparents as well.  I really feel blessed to be here with them.  It's not been a burden at all, but really has been a blessing.  I only hope my parents don't get too lonely when we move out!  It has been so wonderful to anticipate date night, pick where we are going to go, get all dressed up . . . it feels like we're young again LOL :)  Tonight we are going to one of our favorite restaurants since they give you a free dinner on your birthday (I'm all about the coupons!!).  Arigato is the BEST hibachi grill ever!!  I love the show but I love the company more!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

norton family