Friday, May 6, 2011

Glasses

Today Ashley got her glasses :)  She was so excited!  Partly because she needs them and partly because almost all of her friends wear them LOL!  They look so good on her and I'm glad she will be able to see much better now.  Dylan was very sad that he could not get a case for his (sun)glasses so they won't get broken.  I thought that was cute. 



Today is also my birthday but we already celebrated last night and we are celebrating Mother's Day tomorrow by all going out to our (my mom's, Bec's, and my) favorite restaurant!  Then we are going to my cousins high school play in the evening.  Oh, and we are doing a Walk for Life in the morning!  It will be a very busy day!


Also, today my 3 year old nephew is having surgery.  So far everything is going well, but we are praying for quick healing!!

3 comments:

  1. Happy birthday, I love you! Wow, tell Ashley she looks awesome with those glasses! Let her know I miss her and haven't had much time to right back yet ♥

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Birthday Girl :) Hope you had a good one :) Tell Ashley she looks so pretty :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. HAppy Birthday Katie and Happy Mothers day. Please tell Ashley her glasses are very cool.

    ReplyDelete

norton family