Thursday, May 12, 2011

Trusting God

Whenever I am having a bad day, I try to think about other people around the world and how their trials are so much more intense than the ones I face.  The only real stress we have right now is our home in NC.  We have decided to go up in June and get all of our stuff.  That way, it will be a little less stressful having everything here.  When I start to worry about my insignificant problem, I always hear news of people that fare far worse, and are handling their own situations well.  My house not selling is not something to be stressed about.  We don't have any physical health issues or any tragedy striking.  I should be rejoicing in how good God is to us, rather than complaining about the negative.  I am really trying to keep things in perspective and trust that God's timing is best.  He knows my whole life and He knows the best path for us.  I am so thankful to have God's guidance in my life.  I can't imagine how lonely it would feel to plan things for myself and to not have Christ to rely on for strength.  I am so thankful for my family and for the life that we share living for God.  There is really no other purpose in life than to raise loving, godly children.  That is where my focus should be and when I think of all the blessings God has given us, it really helps the anxiety of the unknown to melt away. 


1 comment:

  1. A truly happy woman is one who knows what is really important in life and I think you got the picture right. :-)

    ReplyDelete

norton family