Monday, May 16, 2011

Easter Sunday

I love my film camera because it takes instant pictures and the pictures are usually very clear.  I don't like that if I run out of film, I don't get anymore pictures, and also that sometimes I don't develop them and years later I will finally get around to it, but who knows when the pictures were taken :(  Luckily, I got some pictures from this Easter, but I ran out of film before they got their baskets and all that.  Oh well, I got some good shots of the kids (Nate was working in the morning).  I need to get some of the two of us, but for now, here are the kids pictures from Easter 2011!

Ashley doesn't like to dress up so much, like the other kids, but is still beautiful in her favorite jacket :)
Marissa, my little princess

Dylan my handsome boy

I love my kids, what a blessing they are!!

1 comment:

norton family