Thursday, May 5, 2011

MOSI

For those of you not in the Tampa Bay area, MOSI stands for the Museum of Science and Industry.  For the price of one day, we could get an annual pass for the family as well as for my mom and Nathan's brother.  It also gives you free days at other places throughout the year.  So that worked out pretty well for us :)  There is so much to do there, we didn't even have time to do it all.  I tried to remember to take pictures, but there was so much to do, I forgot to take a lot.  I did take some though.  The one of Dylan and Aaron on the bed of nails is a funny story.  Dylan didn't want to lie on the nails because he thought it would hurt, so he came up with the brilliant idea that Aaron could lie down on the nails, and then Dylan would lay on top of him.  After they were done, Dylan said "Wow, that didn't hurt at all" LOL  The picture is really cute.  I love Nathan's look in the corner of the picture.  Also, they had this thing where you can take your own picture and it will show you what you will look like when you are old.  Well, since Dylan is missing teeth, and he stuck his tongue out for the picture, his looked SOOOO funny!!  It was great :)  We had a blast!  On top of having a great time at the museum, my family and friends surprised me with a birthday party when we got home!!  I was "mostly" surprised, because Ashley sort of gave it away on the way home, but regardless, we had a blast and it was great to spend my birthday (or the day before) with the people I love!!   It was a wonderful day and I was sad to see it end, but I know this year will definitely have a lot of surprises in store!!


Butterfly Garden (one landed on Dylan's head!)

Say Cheese!
Nathan on the high wire.
Marissa had to pose with all the "headless" people
Dylan at 70 LOL

For those of us that are "old" they had their version of Hollywood Squares!
Ashley did the bed of nails WOO HOO!
Dylan has great ideas :)  Look at Nathan LOL!

No comments:

Post a Comment

norton family