Thursday, June 9, 2011

2011 so far

This is what has happened so far this year:

January: Nathan applied for a job in Clearwater, FL (career change) not expecting anything to happen soon.
February: Moved with trailer full of stuff from NC to FL (while having chronic bronchitis) and my sister had a baby!!
March: Getting settled in FL, enjoying the sun and sand, Nathan got a second job, and we met friends at Disney!
April: Got membership to MOSI :) started bible study with a good friend, it was a lot of fun!  Nathan had a birthday, still in his 20's (grrr).  Found out my other sister is having a baby!!
May: My cousin came to visit, we had a blast!!  I turned another year older (sniff)
June: Went to NC to get the rest of our stuff, got news of a possible change to our family situation, still waiting/praying for the outcome.  Feeling closer to my family and to God than ever!!

So much has happened already, I can't believe this year is already almost 1/2 over!!  I can't wait to see what happens with the rest of the year!  Never a dull moment here!!

1 comment:

  1. It has been a great year so far, and you left out our Disney world trip!!! LOL!!!! Praying and waiting is hard! I feel it too and I believe there are great possibilities ahead for the rest of this year!!!
    Tammykapoor

    ReplyDelete

norton family