Thursday, June 23, 2011

Crazy day!

Today was so much fun!!  I can't wait to get the pictures from my brother-in-law, so I can post them!  We went to the Clearwater Marine Aquarium.  Personally, I don't think it is worth full price admission, but since we got in free, it was a lot of fun!!  There is a movie coming out in September, "Dolphin Tale" based on the true story of the only dolphin to ever have lost it's tail and survive.  That dolphin is at the Aquarium.  Her name is Winter, and her story is fascinating!  I will tell more when I get the pictures posted, but I'm really excited to see the movie!  She plays herself in the movie too, so that is really cool :)  After the aquarium, we went to Chuck E Cheese.  It was a lot of fun!  If you sign up on their website, you get tons of free tokens and tickets and coupons and all that, so it was a great deal!  we had a blast!  We are all exhausted, but boy what a fun day!! 

1 comment:

  1. I took Eric to that aquarium on his first Father's Day. It was SO stinkin' hot! Anyhow, I'm glad you guys had fun!

    ReplyDelete

norton family