Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Unexpected

It seems like whenever you plan something big, something always goes wrong!!  I guess that's why I shouldn't make any plans for anything.  We are in the process of figuring out if we should do something major or wait.  I guess the smart thing to do would be wait, but I'm not one for patience ;)  I am trying really hard to do what God wants us to do, but sometimes it is hard to know what His will is.  Some people say to jump into it and do something on faith.  Others say to wait until you know for sure what God's will is.  I feel so torn!  I want us to do the right thing, but who knows what that is!!  Oh to be a child, when you have no real problems to face!  It seems like kids want to grow up, and then when you grow up, you want to be young again!  I think we will make plans for the end of September, and see how God leads us.  If He closes the door, we know it wasn't meant to be, but if He provides for us, then we know it is His will.  I guess there is no harm in moving forward until you reach a closed door.  I am a little nervous to jump out there on faith, since you never know what could happen or go wrong. I probably am not making any sense right now, but oh well :)  I guess I am just scared if it works out, and scared if it doesn't.  Either way, there are pros and cons to stepping out on faith, or waiting.  This year has turned out very different than I ever planned it would.  Who could have guessed that our lives would be so completely different than they were just 6 months ago!!  I feel like this year has flown by, and yet has been dragging all at the same time!  I can't wait for 2012, I hope that year is calm and boring :) but knowing our family, that probably won't happen!

2 comments:

  1. what in the world is going on in your life?! Major decisions, worrying, following God's will?! Email me!

    ReplyDelete

norton family