Saturday, June 25, 2011

Cute

My brother-in-law is watching the kids tomorrow while we're on a date, since my parents are out of town. Ashley could have done it, but they really love their uncle, so any chance they can spend with him, they snatch it up :)  Anyway, Dylan and I were talking awhile back, and he said that when he grows up he'll only remember me if I send him a picture, so he knows what I look like.  Well, I told him since I wouldn't see him tomorrow, that I might forget what he looks like.  He said, "I know, I'll draw you a picture!"  Dylan, 4, makes his people look like jelly fish.  It's so cute :)  So there is a big mommy jelly, and a tiny baby Dylan jelly :)  I wish I had a camera, it's adorable!!  So now we have something to remember him by, while he is gone tomorrow!!  He also told my parents before their trip to Alaska, to remember their binocu-laters, and their calcu-ma-later.  LOL!  I love the way kids talk.  Ashley used to say "first a ball" (first of all) and Marissa is really good with her subjection (subtraction).  My favorite is when Marissa sings the song "Daisy, Daisy, give me your answer do.  I'm half crazy.  Almost as much as you!" (All for the love of you!) LOL  I wish I had time to write down all their funny sayings, but it's time to get them to bed.  I love my life :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

norton family